Red Queen is a new student accommodation development in Coventry. Turvec worked for Torsion Group to design and install a 53 space, premium timber clad Cubic cycle shelter. Inside, semi-vertical bike racks increase capacity and are user-friendly.
Bicycle storage for student accommodation
High volume parking under one shelter
What our clients have said
My colleagues and I are getting to and from work without our bikes breaking down!"
Fab customer service all round. The installation looks fantastic and is a great addition to our on-site services."
Related Case Studies
Glasgow Science Centre
- Cubic Timber Open Cycle Shelter
- 2ParkUp Two-tier Bike Rack
- Sheffield Stands
- Bike Repair Station & Pump
- Green Roof Bike Shelter
- T-Hide Cycle Canopy
- Cobra Bike Racks
- Powder coated, high quality finish
University of Essex
- 2ParkUp – gas lifting, secure locking points, Fietsparkeur certified
- WaveUp – integrated drainage, powder coated roofing, surface mounted