A new Turvec T-Hide canopy will give students and staff at Anglia Ruskin University’s new Peterborough campus secure and convenient cycle parking for years to come.
Cobra bike racks provide secure and weatherproof storage for 160 bicycles, with their high-low stagger meaning a higher capacity which is still secure and easy to use – thanks to the fork protection and frame locking available.
The T-Hide is fully powder coated for longevity, finished with integrated strip lighting and inbuilt drainage. Working for Bowmer + Kirkland, the canopy complements the high specification University buildings.
Sheltered parking for 160 bicycles
Secure, easy-to-use racks
Efficient project delivery
What our clients have said
Our students and staff are finding the cycle canopy and racks easy to use and highly convenient."
Related Case studies
Glasgow Science Centre
- Cubic Timber Open Cycle Shelter
- 2ParkUp Two-tier Bike Rack
- Sheffield Stands
- Bike Repair Station & Pump
- Green Roof Bike Shelter
University of Essex
- 2ParkUp – gas lifting, secure locking points, Fietsparkeur certified
- WaveUp – integrated drainage, powder coated roofing, surface mounted
- Cubic wooden bike shelter
- Sheffield stands
- Timber slat fencing