Turvec Studios: An Introduction
This is what we do at Turvec Studios
How we work
We offer a comprehensive design service for both new and existing buildings that are looking to create a first-class cycling facility.
Turvec are specialists in the design of cycle parking, changing room and active travel facilities having delivered thousands of installations. Visit any one of our many installations and the quality, usability and design will speak for itself.
Our Studios design consultancy will assess capacity requirements, measuring against comparable facilities, compliance with national and local standards. Space planning, design, branding and wayfinding.
Why work with us
Product installed at high profile locations
What we do
The goal is to create a premium, cyclist focused space that is driven by data and experience to ensure that occupiers needs are met not just today, but for many years to come. We understand the commercial drivers behind projects, and the need for a balanced facility designed around actual use, function and flow, rather than solely planning requirements.
- 2ParkUp – gas lifting, Fietsparkeur certified, with additional powder-coating
- Public Bike Repair Station and Pump
- Open-fronted timber clad Cubic cycle shelter
Orpington Railway Station
- 2ParkUp – gas lifting, secure locking points, Fietsparkeur certified
- WaveUp – integrated drainage, powder coated roofing, surface mounted
- 2ParkUp Two-tier rack – Gas-assisted and Fietsparkeur certified
- Bike repair station & pump – custom colour, tools and manual bike pump
- Folding bike lockers with digital keypad lock