Working for Speller Metcalfe, we designed and installed a secure Cubic mesh shelter with semi-vertical racks for the Black Country & Marches Institute of Technology. With space for 40 bicycles, the shelter is powder coated in RAL 7016 to perfectly match the main building and surrounding gates and fencing.
What our clients have said
Our students and staff are finding the cycle canopy and racks easy to use and highly convenient."
Related Case Studies
Glasgow Science Centre
- Cubic Timber Open Cycle Shelter
- 2ParkUp Two-tier Bike Rack
- Sheffield Stands
- Bike Repair Station & Pump
- Green Roof Bike Shelter
The Kensington Building
- 2ParkUp Two-tier rack – Gas-assisted and FietsParKeur certified
- Bike repair station & pump – custom colour, tools and manual bike pump