2ParkUp Two Tier Bike Rack
Our user-friendly double-tier cycle rack with front and rear supports is designed for efficient, durable cycle parking. Suitable for internal and external spaces.
- Gas-assisted lifting
- Tested to 20,000 movements
- Over 30,000 installed
- Exclusive UK & Ireland distributor
Two-tier bike rack product details
- Hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Gas assisted (safety, usability and noise reduction)
- Gas strut tested to 20,000 movements with and without a bicycle
- Bicycle detection systems available
- Rubber protective sleeves prevent bicycle frame scratching
- TFL London Cycling Design Standards compliant
- Fietsparkeur certified
- Secured by Design compliant
- BREEAM compliant
- Electric charging points
- Any RAL colour
Two tier bike rack installation
The 2ParkUp is delivered in kit form for on site installation, we always recommend that Turvec are contracted to complete installation to ensure correct assembly and uphold product warranties. Supplied with adjustable legs and feet, the 2ParkUp can be installed on a slight gradient, and retain a level upper tier for the safe loading of bicycles.
Dependant on the length of the 2ParkUp bike rack, we do recommend fixing the rack into the substrate, however for large installations fixing is not required due to the weight of the system. Following the completion of an installation, we test every 2ParkUp space is functioning properly before handover.
Two-tier bike rack project planning
Turvec provide a full project planning service for all of our secure bike parking solutions. we offer a peer review of existing layouts and produce new layout drawings optimising the capacity and functionality of a bicycle store. Alternatively we can provide dwg, Revit files and offer comment on a completed design.