Two Tier Bike Rack
Turvec Two Tier Bike Rack Clients
Two Tier Bike Rack
Turvec’s space-saving and cyclist-friendly 2ParkUp two-tier bike rack is designed to securely house all bike types. Suitable for internal and external spaces, the modular bike racking system can accommodate any number of parking spaces.
Why choose the 2ParkUp System?
- Gas-assisted lifting incorporated into the 2ParkUp two tier bike rack as standard.
- Tested to 20,000 movements
- Over 50,000 installed
- Exclusive UK & Ireland distributor
- We provide a full design and installation service for our two-tier racks.
Double-Stacking Bike Rack Product Details
- Hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Gas assisted (safety, usability and noise reduction)
- Gas strut tested to 20,000 movements with and without a bicycle
- Bicycle detection systems available
- Our unique lower-tier locking system is designed to prevent head injuries when cyclists are securing their bike into the lower tier of the racks.
- Can incorporate electronic charging points within the locking bar.
- Rubber protective sleeves prevent bicycle frame scratching
- TFL London Cycling Design Standards compliant
- Fietsparkeur certified
- Secured by Design compliant
- BREEAM compliant
- Any RAL colour
Bike Rack Installation & Quality Testing
The 2ParkUp is delivered in kit form for on-site installation. We always recommend that Turvec are contracted to complete installation to ensure correct assembly and uphold product warranties. Supplied with adjustable legs and feet, the 2ParkUp bike rack can be installed on a slight gradient and retain a level upper tier for the safe loading of bicycles.
Dependent on the length of the 2ParkUp double-tier bike rack, we recommend fixing the rack into the substrate. However, for large installations fixing is not required due to the weight of the system.
Following the completion of an installation, we test every 2ParkUp space to ensure it is functioning properly before handover.
Two-Tier Bike Rack Project Planning
We happily provide a full project planning service for all of our secure bike parking solutions, to save you time and hassle. We also offer a peer review service of existing layouts and produce new layout drawings, optimising the capacity and functionality of a bicycle store. Alternatively, we can provide dwg, Revit files and offer comment on a completed design.