Two Tier Bike Rack
Two Tier Bike Rack
Turvec’s space-saving and cyclist-friendly 2ParkUp two-tier bike rack is designed to securely house all bike types. Suitable for internal and external spaces, the modular two-tier cycle rack can accommodate any number of parking spaces. Integrates perfectly into our WaveUp Two Tier Bike Shelter.
Why choose a two-tier bike rack?
- Our two-tier racks include gas-assisted lifting to increase accessibility and ease of use. This is fully incorporated into the 2ParkUp bike rack as standard.
- The 2parkup has been tested to 20,000 movements.
- Over 50,000 units have been installed across the world.
- Turvec are the exclusive distributor in the UK & Ireland.
- We provide a full design and installation service for our two-tier racks.
- £204 with VAT
Two Tier Bike Rack clients
Two-Tier Bike Rack Product Details
- Hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Fits all types of bikes, including road, electric, and mountain.
- Priced per parking space.
- All racks are gas-assisted for safety, usability and noise reduction.
- The gas strut has been tested to 20,000 movements with and without a bicycle.
- Our unique lower-tier locking system is designed to prevent head injuries when cyclists are securing their bike into the lower tier of the racks.
- Can incorporate electronic charging points within the locking bar.
- Rubber protective sleeves prevent bicycle frame scratching.
- TFL London Cycling Design Standards compliant.
- Fietsparkeur certified.
- Secured by Design compliant.
- BREEAM compliant.
- Any RAL colour.
Bike Rack Installation & Quality Testing
The 2ParkUp two-tier bike rack is delivered in kit form for easy, on-site installation. We recommend that Turvec are contracted to complete installation to ensure correct assembly and uphold product warranties. Our two-tier racks are supplied with adjustable legs and feet, meaning 2ParkUp bike rack can be installed on a slight gradient and retain a level upper tier for the safe loading of bicycles.
Depending on the length of the 2ParkUp double-tier bike rack, we recommend fixing the rack into the substrate. However, for large installations fixing is not required due to the weight of the system.
Following the completion of the installation, we test every two-tier bike rack space to ensure it is functioning properly before handover.
We happily provide a full project planning service for all of our two-tier bike parking solutions, to save you time and hassle. We also offer a peer review service of existing layouts and produce new layout drawings, optimising the capacity and functionality of a bicycle store. Alternatively, we can provide dwg, Revit files and offer comment on a completed design.