Public Cycle Repair Station
£750 Ex Vat
The Turvec heavy-duty maintenance stand provides a sturdy workstation for cyclists to make repairs and tune their bicycles. Tools are enclosed within the unit, and a lockable door is available for additional security. Also offered with an integrated pump.
- Custom branding
- All tools included
- Indoor or outdoor use
Bike maintenance station product information
- Galvanised and powder coated as standard( stainless steel option)
- QR code with how to guides
- Quick installation, bolt into concrete
- Company branding
- Optional door to cover repair tools
- Skateboard holder option
- Steel ropes, phillips screwdriver, flat screwdriver, T25 Torx – screwdriver, adjustable spanner, skateboard tools, flat wrench 8×10 mm, flat wrench 13×15 mm, hex key set, tyre levers (plastic with steel core)
Bike maintenance station installation
Turvec repair stands are assembled prior to delivery, and only require bolting into place before use. All tools are fixed to the station with plastic coated steel cables, and are ready for use once a maintenance stand is installed. Turvec offer a full installation service we can both provide any concrete foundations required, and the installation of the unit itself.
Bike maintenance station project planning
Along with advice around the positioning and layout of a repair stand within a facility, Turvec’s design team also provide design for custom branding and can incorporate any graphic or logo onto a station. Speak to a member of our team to discuss your design requirements regarding a station or pump, we are happy to accommodate bespoke request. A range of bike repair tools come as standard with our maintenance stands, but we are able to accommodate bespoke requests for specialist tools.