Public Bike Pump
Turvec Public Bike Pump Clients
Public Bike Pump
Our indoor or outdoor public bike pumps are designed as a long-lasting solution for quick on-the-go repairs in streets, parks and other public spaces. The unit is constructed from thick galvanised steel for added durability and comes with a comprehensive two-year warranty. Custom branding is available free of charge so whether you’re a business or in the public sector, we can match your bike pump to the rest of your infrastructure. You could also consider including our wheel chock for greater stability when pumping tyres.
- Adapter for all valve types
- Custom branding
- Choice of pumps, pistons and hoses
- We offer full design & installation
- £714.00 with VAT
Public Bike Pump Product Information
- Pump with adapter for all valve types
- Pressure gauge
- Galvanised and powder coated as standard (stainless steel option)
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- Lead time 4-5 weeks from point of order
- Range of colours available – enquire for more information
- Customised design and logos – We can match our products with the rest of your project.
- Installation and Design included in the price. Installation is easy as the product can be bolted onto existing concrete.
- See our FAQs for further detail
Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation
Our bike pump solutions are delivered assembled and simply require installation into a suitable hard surface. A concrete pad or secure paving slab can provide a great base for cycle pumps.
Suitable for both internal and external spaces, pumps are built to last and can be fixed to the ground with anti-theft tools to reduce the chance of removal or vandalism. We can quote for the installation of our bike pumps and repair stations, but in small quantities we advise it is more cost-effective to complete installation in-house.
Bike Pump Project Planning
Available with optional tools for quick tuning and repairs, bike pumps without a maintenance stand are a great option for locations with limited space. However, if you have a larger area then you could consider integrating a bike pump with a repair station and/or wheel chock.
We will fully manage the project planning for you, from design to installation and aftercare. We always ensure that the bicycle solutions that we install are right for you, and our service is outstanding.