Bike Repair Stand & Pump
£995.00 exl VAT
Our public bike repair stand with integrated pump provides cyclists with a stable workstation to tune their bike and make repairs. Consider including our wheel chock. Also available as a station with no pump.
- Custom branding
- All tools included
- Integrated pump
- £1194.00 with VAT
Turvec Cycle Repair Stand & Pump Clients
Public Bike Repair Station and Pump Product Information
- Galvanised and powder coated as standard (stainless steel option)
- Range of colours available
- QR code with how to guides
- Lead time 4-5 weeks from point of order
- Quick installation, bolt into concrete
- Company branding
- Optional door to cover repair tools
- Integrated pump with pressure gauge up to 10 bar
- Multi-valve adapter and steel hose
- Skateboard holder option
- Steel ropes, Philips screwdriver, flat screwdriver, T25 Torx – screwdriver, adjustable spanner, skateboard tools, flat wrench 8×10 mm, flat wrench 13×15 mm, hex key set, tyre levers (plastic with steel core)
- See our FAQs for more details
Bicycle repair station and pump installation
Our outdoor/public bike repair stations with pumps are delivered already built and ready for quick installation. Maintenance stands must be bolted into a secure, flat surface such as a concrete pad or suitable paving slabs. Anti-theft bolts are available to reduce the chances of theft once the bike repair station is installed into an outdoor or public area.
We also provide maintenance contracts to manage purchased repair stations. This involves the upkeep of tools and pump to ensure a fully functioning station for cyclists.
Project Planning for Your Cycle Tool Station
Bike maintenance stands occupy a small footprint, but it is also important to consider the size of a bicycle hanging on the support forks.
If you have any questions about where to position a bicycle repair station with pump, or the spatial requirements for the unit, contact our team for assistance.
Alongside the standard tools listed above, we are happy to accommodate bespoke requests for additional tools and specialist items within the station. A door to enclose tools when out of use is also available for security and weather protection. We recommend this addition in public spaces; access can be coin- or key-operated.