Turvec designed and installed a bespoke 50 bike shelter, with a living roof outside the Senate Building of theUniversity of Northampton’s £350m Waterside Campus. The brown roof and membrane system is supported with galvanised sub-fixed shelter legs and connecting joints into the existing wall.
Click to enlarge images:
- Sheltered parking for 50 bikes
- Brown roof, PVC membrane and roofcell system
- Shelter fixed into concrete wall
- Stainless steel Sheffield stands
- Bespoke bike shelter design, contact us for assistance with your project.