The University of Essex required replacement cycle parking for their continually expanding campus. Turvec transformed a redundant area of the Colchester site into a first-class bicycle facility.
- Sheltered parking for 194 bicycles
- Re-surfacing of previously grassed area with stepped concrete slabs and tarmac walkways
- Lighting for 24 hour access
- Shelter drainage with shingle run off areas
- 2ParkUp – gas lifting, secure locking points, Fietsparkeur certified
- WaveUp – integrated drainage, powder coated roofing, surface mounted
Two Tier Bike Rack
WaveUp Two-Tier Cycle Shelter
What clients have said
Turvec went above and beyond with various designs for our cycle storage provision, with diverse and quick responses. Turvec have proven to be very professional and efficient in finding a wide range of solutions and were very accommodating when it came to project delivery.
Turvec had a product that they can design, manufacture and install which met our needs, it was a simple process.
My colleagues and I are getting to and from work without our bikes breaking down!
Fab customer service all round. The installation looks fantastic and is a great addition to our on-site services
Expert advice within 60 minutes
Detailed project planning