Magdalen College Oxford had reached capacity with their existing Sheffield stand bike storage. Turvec completed a site survey and prepared proposals for the College to review with the aim of doubling their bike storage provision. The 2ParkUp was selected for its bike friendly front fork support on the lower tier, gas-lifting, high-security locking points and compatibility with all bike types.
- Sheltered parking for 30 bicycles
- Sedum roofing and timber cladding
- Mag-lock access
- Bicycle pump and lock storage bars
- 2ParkUp – gas lifting, secure locking points, Fietsparkeur certified
- Cubic cycle shelter – sedum roof, sliding gates, timber cladding
Two Tier Bike Rack
Cubic Wooden Bike Shelter
"My colleagues and I are getting to and from work without our bikes breaking down!"
"Turvec went above and beyond with various designs for our cycle storage provision, with diverse and quick responses. Turvec have proven to be very professional and efficient in finding a wide range of solutions and were very accommodating when it came to project delivery."
Expert advice within 60 minutes
Detailed project planning
Red Queen Coventry
University of Essex