Eccleston Yards is the refurbishment of a series of under-used buildings in Westminster, joining Elizabeth Street and Belgravia with Victoria. Linked by a historic central courtyard, the project created a privately managed public space providing new amenities for both local residents and workers.
- Durable, sheltered two-tier parking for the public realm
- Gas-lifting ensuring safety and easy-access for all
- Secure, open access parking suitable for central London
- Maximise capacity of courtyard, whilst retaining large centre to centre spacing suitable for all bicycles sizes
- Bespoke cycle shelter
- 2ParkUp – gas lifting, secure locking points, Fietsparkeur certified
Two Tier Bike Rack
"Turvec had a product that they can design, manufacture and install which met our needs, it was a simple process."
"Turvec went above and beyond with various designs for our cycle storage provision, with diverse and quick responses. Turvec have proven to be very professional and efficient in finding a wide range of solutions and were very accommodating when it came to project delivery."
Expert advice within 60 minutes
Detailed project planning
Verizon Cycle Hub Dublin